- GENERAL: These terms and conditions (“Agreement”) governs the use of the services (“service”) that are made available by fabalpha.com (“www.fabalpha.com”; “we”; or “us”). These terms and conditions represents the whole agreement and understanding between www.fabalpha.com& the individual or entity who subscribes to our service (“Subscriber or You”)PLEASE READ THE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY: By submitting your application & by your use of the service, you agree to comply with all the terms & conditions set out in this agreement www.fabalpha.com may terminate your account any time, with or without notice, for conduct that is in beach of this agreement , for conduct that www.fabalpha.com believes is harmful to its business, or for conduct where the use of the service is harmful to any other part.www.fabalpha.com may in its sole discretion, change or modify this agreement at any time, with or without notice such changes or modifications shall be made effective for all the subscribers, upon posting of the modified agreement to this web address URL :http://www.fabalpha.com/terms-and-conditions/. You are responsible to read this document from time to time, to ensure that your use of service remains in compliance with this agreement.
- YOUR OBLIGATIONS : You here by agrees & assure the company that the site and / or the service shall be used for lawful purposes only & that you will not violate laws, regulations, ordinances or other such requirements of any applicable central, state of local government, or any other international laws, you further concur that you shall not-
# Either directly or through the use of any device, software, internet site, web-based service, or other means copy, downloads, stream capture, reproduce duplicate, upload, publish, modify, translate, broadcast, perform, display, sell, transmit or re transmit the content unless expressly permitted by the website.
# Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the site / services.
# Use the service or the site for illegal or lawful purpose.
# Disrupt, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with or attempt to make or attempt any unauthorised access to the website.
# Attempt to gain unauthorised access to the service, other accounts & computer system through hacking, password mining or any other means. You shall not or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the site or the service.
# Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
# These features may change without any notice to you & the degree of associated information sharing & functionally may also change without any notice
- TERMINATION OF ACCOUNT, SUSPENTION OR DISCONTINUATION OF THE SERVICE:The Company reserve the right to change, suspend or discontinue temporarily or permanently, some or all the services, with respect to any or all users, at any time without notice. If the website terminate your account or suspends or discontinues your access to the service due to your violation of these terms, then you will not be eligible for any credit, refund, discount or other consideration.
- COPYRIGHTS &TRADEMARKS: The trademarks, names, logos & service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered & unregistered trademarks of the website owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any trademark without prior written content displayed on this website is owned by its respective author & may not be reproduced in whole or in part without the express permission of the author.
- UNENFORCEABLE PROVISIONS: If any part of this agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable under application law. Such part will be ineffective to the extent of such invalid or unenforceable part only, without affecting the remaining parts of this agreement in any way.
- MODIFICATION: The website reserves the right to revise the terms & conditions of this agreement at any time. And such revision will be binding & effective immediately upon posting of the revised agreement on our website. Your continued use of our site constitutes agreement to any revision of the terms & conditions of this agreement.
- FORCE MAJEURE: Neither party shall have any liability for any interruption or delay to access the site due to force majeure event. For the purpose of this clause, “Force Majeure Event” means any event or circumstances which is reasonably beyond the control of the party effected thereby & which causes or results in default or delay in performance by such effected party of any of its obligations under this agreement & includes an act of God, war, hostilities, civil commotion, strikes, lockouts, & other industrial disputes.
- GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL MECHANISM : Any complaints, abuse or concern with regards to content end or comment or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the designated grievance officer as mentioned below via in writing or through email signed with the electronic signature to